Account Executive - Work Mgt SaaS Software - Virtual - 27092436
Account Executive (10 openings) - Work Mgt SaaS Software - Virtual - 27092436
Our Client, the market-leading Work Management SaaS Solution provider, founded in 2001, seeks sales professionals to accelerate their growth trajectory. They are hiring (10) Enterprise Account Executives for their Net New Sales team. Each Net New Enterprise Account Executive is supported by (1) Account Development Manager, (2) Sales Engineers and a first line leadership team that is second to none in the industry.
If you have 7-15 years of top 20% experience selling CRM, ERP, HCM, WFM, PPM or CX Software solutions to the CIO's and/or CMO's of Fortune 1000 this is a great time to be joining, as they are in the early stage of expanding the Enterprise Sales Team with plenty of greenfield to be "hunted" in an exploding marketplace.
Our Client is a Top 50 Best Paying Company that likes to hire top 20% "hunters" with companies like: Sprinklr, BMC, EMC, Medallia, Salesforce, PTC, Marketo, Percolate, Domo, ServiceNow, Atlassian, Clarizen, Changepoint, Planview, Teamwork.com, Podio, Upland Software, Asana, BaseCamp, One2team, Workzone in their background. If you have sold for any of these companies or their competitors, we would like to speak with you!
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for achieving an annual revenue target, providing accurate business forecasts, professionally representing the company in the market and maintaining a high level of satisfaction with customers and partners. This is an individual contributor role with the potential for promotion to Sales Management within the next 24 months, if you perform!
- Achieve the annual revenue target, selling to both CIO's & CMO's of the Fortune 1000.
- Professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects, customers and partners.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
- Maintain every customer as a reference account
- Establish the company in a new large sales territory
- Prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities to enterprise-level companies and service providers.
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Be a good team mate. Support your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (MBA Preferred).
- Demonstrate a track record of closing new Enterprise Accounts and consistently achieving $MM quotas, selling to CIO's & CMO's of Fortune 1000.
- 7-15 years of experience selling CRM, ERP, HCM, WFM, PPM, CX Software solutions to the CIO's and/or CMO's of Fortune 1000
- 7-15 years of selling for one of the companies listed above or their competitors is a +.
- Knowledge of the Marketing Resource Mgmt, Project Mgmt or Portfolio Mgmt Market, Competitors and related Industries a Big +!
- Ability to present and communicate with all levels of the customer ?Technical, Financial & Executive.
- Comfortable using CRM and Strategic Selling Methodologies (MEDIC-Challenger background is a +).
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Balances great ambition and drive with a high level integrity and honesty.
- Personable, Fun to be around!
- Experience retiring $MM quotas
- Documented quota performance for the last 3 years.
Base Salary: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $240,000.00 - $280,000.00 (NO Cap) + 20% Commission Rates + Options + Great Benefits + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility
Locations: Northeast (Boston, NY, NJ, Philly), Southeast (DC-VA, Atlanta, Charlotte-Raleigh), West (LA-OC, Bay Area, Seattle-Portland)
Number of Openings: 10
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.