Account Executive - Wireless
$75K to 90K ($50K to $60K base + 50)
Posted on 12/19/17 by Jon Harnett
Walnut Creek, CA
Less than 5 years experience
$75K to 90K
($50K to $60K base + 50)
Posted on 12/19/17 Jon Harnett
Our client serves approximately 50 million wireless subscribers and growing. They are looking for bold, uncompromising sales professionals to bring products and services to market
- We�re looking for fearless cold callers who can combine intense self-motivation with well-developed time-management skills.
- You should also have proven track record of verifiable new customer acquisition salesexperience in a quota driven business environment is key
- Effective negotiators and closers wanted If you�ve got experience preparing, delivering and following up on proposals and pricing quotes, you�re someone we want to talk to!
- Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail
- Territory is Brooklyn-Queens
- Proficient using a computer, typing, using Outlook, and solid business writing skills
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is a huge plus
- Bachelor�s DegreePreferred
- 1-2years B2B salesexperience
- PositionCompetitive base pay plus commissions with lucrative earning potential
- Ongoing sales training to keep you at the top of your game
- Medical, dental and vision benefits Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- This is more than your average sales role.
- It�s a chance to build your own territory selling products and services you can believe in. And, in the process, you can set the bar for your own success.
- ResponsibilitiesYou�ll target businesses and recommend wireless solutions by suggesting service plans, data and other enhanced services, and successfully negotiate and close business.
- You will be given a generous area to prospect, full of potential new business clients, where you can maximize your hunting ability
- You bring an aggressive, and persuasive approach to generating and qualifying sales leads through prospecting, cold calling, door knocking, and networking
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches to negotiate and close deals
- While this is your territory where you call the shots, the team has your back every step of the way, with leadership and internal partners committed to giving you the support and resources you need to give the best customer service and salesexperiences possible
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools
- Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting