$150K — $200K *
Willow is expanding our sales and business development teams. We are looking for those that are experienced in leading business development and sales efforts for enterprise software solutions into the Real Estate vertical. An ideal candidate will have experience selling into this vertical, generating new leads and possess the persistence to follow these opportunities to closure. Hungry and passionate best describe our needs in this role and would pair those characteristics with an education and empathy for the end users of the Willow software, inclusive of the daily challenges of managing a portfolio of real estate and the local challenges of facility and asset management. Ideal candidates will have 10+ years of experience and will be in the following areas and / or have specified industry segment matter domain expertise with Corporate and Commercial Real Estate within the Toronto area.
Key Responsibilities Include
· Routinely meet with the accounts executive and senior leadership to further develop partnership opportunities, target objectives and report progress
· Charter relationships and communications between Willow’s marketing, branding, and communications team
· Jointly developed marketing collateral and/or events
· Manage relationships and communications between Willow’s software development teams and the accounts' technical resources
· Identify and develop new business opportunities inside of the account which includes a global sales force
· Candidate must be able to present the companies capabilities, present to prospects, qualify potential opportunities, and liaise between Willow’s sales and the account’s sales team
Ideal Candidate Will Possess
· Minimum 10+ years' experience in account management or consulting
· Bachelor’s degree - Computer Science, Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field a plus.
· Direct Interaction with Fortune 500 customers and partners
· Demonstrated experience in presenting and meeting with Clients
· Working knowledge of the design, construction, or management of corporate, commercial real estate or infrastructure
· Preferred knowledge of real estate technology and the property technology market segment
· Experience within Enterprise Software
· Knowledge of emerging industry technologies
· Excellent leadership, stakeholder management and risk management skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work autonomously, network and train others
Valid through: 3/26/2021