Welkin is looking for an Account Executive to accelerate pipeline development at Welkin. The ideal candidate is an intuitive self-starter with a passion for problem-solving and closing new business. This position requires a track record of successfully selling into the health/social services and/or healthcare industry, including medium to large-sized companies.
In this role, the candidate will work cross functionally with marketing, product, customer success, finance and engineering to capture and close new opportunities.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Build your own prospecting plan to help build a robust sales funnel
- Manage full sales cycles from identifying potential customers to guiding customers through the sales process to successfully closing new business
- Lead and deliver compelling sales pitches, presentations and product demonstrations to a broad range of audiences, from C-level executives to individual contributors
- Manage frequent and clear communication with potential customers
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Sales Development, Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Product) to efficiently navigate sales cycles
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 3-5 years software sales experience
- Experience selling healthcare enterprise-focused solutions strongly preferred
- Knowledge of EMR/EHR’s
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record of exceeding your quota
- Establish cross functional relationships within the organization
- A track record of running complex sales processes aligning multiple stakeholders on both sides
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment without an extensive support system
- Willingness to go above and beyond for our customers with a sense of urgency and hustle
- Optimistic about the potential of changing our healthcare system
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and have fun with Welkin’s flexible PTO policy. Employee’s tend to take 3 weeks of vacation
- Welkin is a fully remote company and provides you with a monthly benefit allowance of $200 to improve your working from home environment and wellness (e.g. gym membership)
- You can contribute pre-tax dollars to medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses through FSA/DCFSA.
- Generous parental leave policy for all parents, no matter gender identity or birth manner.