Industry: Advertising & Marketing Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 400 days agoby Mike Ciccolella
Metro Super Saver is looking for a driven, positive, and outgoing Account Executive / Field Sales Rep.
About Metro Super Saver (MSS):
Metro Super Saver is a Twin Cities full-service advertising and design shop. We have been helping local companies grow their businesses for 27years, here in the Mpls/St. Paul Market. We accomplish this by delivering our clients' messages/offers through effective, affordable, and strategic advertising. MSS has 22sales areas and is delivered directly into the mailboxes of approximately 770, households every month.
Industries MSS Serves:
Retail, Restaurants, Automotive, Beauty and Fitness, Home and Garden, Professional Services, and more.
MSS products and services: Direct Mail with the Metro Super Saver, Online Advertising with MetroSuperSaver.com (downloadable coupons), digitalmobile apps, and othergraphic design and/or advertising services.
Headquarters: Vadnais Heights, MN
An Account Executive's mission is winning new small to mid-sized accounts. You will be working hand in hand with local businesses in 4sales areas in the Twin Cities to strengthen their message, increase their exposure and drive business. Western and North West Minneapolis suburbs to be assigned include Minnetonka, Osseo, Wayzata, Hopkins, Edina, and Brooklyn Park, etc. so you should have a healthy network in those cities.
Base Salary: $42k
Commission: Tiered 20% to 30% of gross sales
• Meet and strive to exceed all monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
• Execute high volume and quality activity to connect with all accounts within assigned territories
• Increase the level of awareness of the company
• Ensure and maintain a healthy sales opportunity pipeline
• Build and maintain rapport with prospects by gaining a clear understanding of their business, objectives, and positioning positive business outcomes
• Overcome objections and effectively communicate the company's value proposition with prospects via networking, local events, telephone, email, video, and social networks
• Prepare customized prospect focused sales presentations
• Stay current on competitor product offerings and industry trends
• Maintain effective and efficient product knowledge of the company offerings
• Minimum 2-3years of progressive salesexperience
• Four-year college degreepreferred
• A competitive, positive, energetic, forward-thinking, and ambitious individual
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project and time management skills
• Must be detail-oriented and accurate
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Must have strong mathematical skills
• Must have the ability to work effectively independently to successfully meet objectives
• Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to think outside the box and take initiative to tackle projects/assignments, sometimes with minimal definition of scope
• Integrity and the highest ethical and professional standards
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Must be a driven, confident, and enthusiastic, individual with a relentless ambition for success