ESPN Radio New York is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. If you enjoy the thrill of sales, meeting and closing new customers, finding solutions for client's marketing objectives, than this could be the job for you. And it’s a sports fans dream job too. As an Account Executive at ESPN New York, you have the opportunity to represent some of NY’s most iconic sports franchises, ESPN radio assets like Golic and Wingo and the largest local sports website in New York, ESPNNewYork.com.
- Responsible for increasing the company’s gross revenue by developing new business and growing existing business accounts with local and regional clientele by selling advertising and promotional opportunities through spot-radio campaigns, on-site promotions, and new media.
- Must meet Individual Sales Goals and Objectives
- Represent ESPN New York in the Local and Regional buying community and conduct good business practices that benefit the client while adhering to the company’s needs and standards.
- Must have the ability to present marketing concepts and ideas to prospective customers on a regular basis; daily and weekly
- Ability to identify qualified customers for ESPN New York
- A minimum of 5 years Sales experience in a major market with Direct and Agency experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Track record a self-starter and ability to exceed goals and objectives
- Extensive knowledge of the New York Radio and Digital community
- Proficient working in: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills