Today’s branch office users are consuming more wide area network (WAN) bandwidth as they collaborate online (e.g., Skype for Business, WebEx, Office 365), increase the use of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cloud services, access large rich-media files, and leverage other bandwidth-intensive applications. Corporate IT is facing significant challenges addressing these demands due to the complexity, cost and static architecture inherent in their existing WAN.
The vast majority of branch office WAN traffic is carried over expensive leased lines (private MPLS circuits) or unpredictable Internet connections (DSL, Cable, LTE) neither of which is ideal on its own. Deploying leased lines for all bandwidth needs is cost prohibitive and time-consuming, while adopting the public Internet with its lack of uptime, reliability and performance guarantees may result in a poor user experience.
VMware's VeloCloud SD-WAN enables enterprises to support application growth, network agility and simplified branch implementations while delivering optimized access to cloud services, private data centers and enterprise applications simultaneously over both ordinary broadband Internet and private links.
With VeloCloud, VMware will build on the success of the industry’s leading network virtualization platform – VMware NSX – and expand the company’s networking portfolio to address end-to-end automation, application continuity, branch transformation and security from the data center to cloud edge.
Key Job Responsibilities
· Accountable for achieving revenue targets for VMware’s SD-WAN technology
· Work with enterprise sales account teams to build account strategies and promote the overall cloud strategy within a defined set of accounts
· Ability to use VMware’s advantage position in IT organizations to move higher in the decision-making process and sell SD-WAN
· Build strategic relationships with C-level executives and key business leaders to promote VMWare’s portfolio of SD Wan through proofs of concepts and pilots
· Identify high propensity customers.
· Collaborate and build positive relationships with core Field and Partner sales individuals to ensure engagement with core teams and customers.
· Consultative sales experience especially around the adoption SD-WAN
· Become a trusted adviser to senior IT and business executives within key accounts to build a long-term partnership with customers and ensure these strategic relationships result in customers becoming a public reference
· Able to work across multi-functions/multi-individuals to achieve desired results.
· Ability to evolve and develop the overall sales strategy and model for SD-WAN technology
· 8+years of sales experience in the IT industry, with Enterprise networking products
· 8+years of sales experience with 4+ years of specifically focused on Healthcare accounts
· Demonstrable experience with
· Strong knowledge of the wide area networking
· Ability to articulate and evangelize the value of VMware SD-WAN
· Experienceworking with healthcare channel partners
· Experience with new product introductions.
· Strategic thinker with a sales mentality, as well as analytical ability and a shown ability to execute strategy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, reli
Job ID R1901320-2