At ChemPoint, we seek to build profitable sales through targeted customer interactions. With a focus on strategic customers, the Account Executive employs a consultative sales approach to develop and maintain long-term partnerships. Account Executives provide solutions to meet the needs of multiple-location accounts, corporate accounts and large accounts of a complex nature. By using their industry expertise and a variety of ChemPoint resources, the Account Executive gathers valuable market intelligence and plays a pivotal role on a collaborative selling team.
A DAY IN YOUR NEW CAREER:
- Manage a territory of accounts consisting of ChemPoint’s most strategic customer segments. These accounts include those customers of high volume, high revenue, and multiple products.
- Forecast customer demand, execute strategies to address competitive situations, and implement ChemPoint marketing plans to maximize sales of key products.
- Work closely with Industry Representatives on secured accounts of existing customers.
- Uncover and evaluate customer needs and use financial analysis to develop and support solutions that match ChemPoint’s product/service offerings.
- Conduct targeted prospecting using a variety of resources.
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Four-yeardegree in chemistry, chemicalengineering, marketing, business or other related discipline.
- Three or more years of strategic account management experience (chemicalsalesexperience is a plus).
- Formal sales training or equivalent experience in consultative sales.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills required. CRM and/or otherdatabaseexperience highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to engage with a wide variety of personality types at various professional skill-levels.
- Proactive, positive team player who is adaptable, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges and risks on a continual basis.
- Goal-oriented with entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership skills, and decision-making abilities.