United Allergy Services is a rapidly growing healthcare service organization. We specialize in partnering with physicians to better serve their patients by bringing Allergy Centers to their existing clinics, to offer allergy testing and immunotherapy, the gold standard of allergy care. Come grow with us!
In this role, you will work autonomously to strategically pursue opportunities, provide exceptional customer service and close sales while accurately representing the United Allergy brand and our innovative product offering in an untapped market with an uncapped commission.
We are seeking candidates who are self-motivated, with the ability to exercise traditional and out-of-the-box approaches to improve performance, effectiveness and solve problems. Our top performers strategically target accounts, work the phone and drop in to secure appointments, and ultimately close deals. Candidates should have experience educating and influencing physician customers while nurturing those relationships and identifying their needs and concerns to respond and act appropriately. Success is measured based on the ability to meet new contract quotas which are set annually.
- Present and sell UAS’s service offering in a consultative manner to primary care physicians across a specified territory.
- Meet monthly quota goals for new contracts won.
- Be held accountable for assigned budgetary metrics.
- Serve as main point of contact from a sales perspective for all prospects, leads, existing accounts, and sales channels within assigned territory.
- Become thoroughly adept on how to sell the UAS service line, versed in all contracts, full understanding of our clinical and financial offering.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years outside business-to-business sales experience within the healthcare sector (preferably to Primary Care Physicians in Pharma, devices, or Physician services)
- Proven track record of being a top performing representative who meets or exceeds goals
- Be highly motivated, creative, and decisive
- Tech-savvy with the computer skills necessary to manage data, your sales funnel, create reports and presentations
- Experience with a CRM such as Salesforce is a plus
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to travel consistently throughout assigned territory. A driver’s license, a clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Ability to work as a remote employee coordinating with other company departments to achieve sales goals (Finance, IT, Billing, Operations).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a credible presence.