At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Account Executive, Ping Intelligence Overlay is responsible for selling new licenses, associated professional services opportunities along-side the assigned account team. Candidates must have an enterprise software or services sales background. Experience previously selling cybersecurity software, API related technologies preferred. Secondary experience in the identity and access management, or infrastructure technologies is a plus.
• Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives
• Create and implement account strategy, including developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers
• Must be able to deliver value propositions to IT management as well as VP and C-level business management
• Recognize customer business problems and drive/influence resources to address opportunities
• Major focus on identifying and qualifying new opportunities using the telephone, onsite and/or web demonstrations to improve market coverage, increase market share, and grow revenue
• Implement sales/marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives
• Act as a liaison between Ping Identity and customers and develop a team selling approach with pre-sales technical specialists and the customer support organization
• Assist with partner recruitment, training and on-going support
• Provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts
This is a field based role.