What You’ll Do
The Account Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of franchise restaurants that work with EATS. Who are we looking for? Someone who is natural at selling; passionate about food and Uber; and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnerships. Your primary focus will be partnering with franchised restaurants that fit our partnership criteria, and you’ll leverage your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What You’ll Need
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with restaurants
- Drive expansion of existing clients as well as generating new business
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Work closely and cross-functionally with other teams to develop acquisition and expansion strategy on key accounts and territories.
- Partner with our sales, onboarding and account management teams to smoothly activate the best restaurants
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of UberEATS mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone
Bonus Points If
- Exceptional listening, communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improvement of your craft
- Genuine curiosity about people and business and a passion for UberEATS and food
- An infectiously positive attitude and drive to win; hustle and determination
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experiencepreferred
- 3 or more years of sales experiencerequired
- Bachelor’s degreerequired