About the Role
This team operates as a startup within Uber - we have ambitious goals and objectives and need a strong, action-oriented Account Executive to join our team. This is a ground floor opportunity at one of Uber’s newest and most promising business lines. Enjoy tackling the world’s largest problems? Come join us!
What You’ll Do:
- From prospect to close, you will be responsible for Identifying key opportunities in your market
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with businesses
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Work closely and cross-functionally with other teams to develop acquisition and expansion strategy on key accounts and territories.
- Partner with our sales and account management teams to ensure smooth onboarding for all partners
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of Uber’s mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone
- Conduct both remote and in-person meetings
What You’ll Need:
- Exceptional listening, communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improvement of your craft
- Genuine curiosity about people and business
- An infectiously positive attitude and drive to win; hustle and determination
- Staffing industry or blue-collar experiencepreferred
- 3-5 years of sales experiencerequired
- Bachelor’s degreerequired