Cox Media GroupOrlando is currently seeking an Account Executive for their Television Group WFTV/WRDQ that has the ability to build influential relationships with existing clientele and has a proven track record of developing new revenue streams.
As an Account Executive, you will be highly compensated for your performance as you work closely with local business owners to create and implement advertising campaigns using station resources such as commercial advertising, event marketing, promotions, and internet advertising. At Cox Media Group Orlando TV, the Sales and Marketing staff believe in accountability, dedication, professionalism, honesty, communication, resources and integrity.
- The ideal candidate will have the skill set and drive to build a full pipeline of sales prospects and be responsible for closing the business and achieving their revenue goals.
- This Account Executive will also handle a list of accounts that is built strategically for this position.
- The candidate will analyze clients' business goals and develop needs-based solutions to achieve them, will oversee campaign execution, as well as work collaboratively with our properties.
- Develop and manage revenue producing relationships with clients and agencies
- Prospect for new business and build a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Analyze client marketing goals and develop needs based solutions to achieve them
- Oversee campaign execution and analysis
- Provide consultation to sales managers, sales teams and clients
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue
- Proven 3+ year track record of digital and TV sales success in local media setting is required
- Minimum of three years of media sales, account management or buying experience preferred
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Minimum of 2 years of new business development and prospecting experience required
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills
- Hard-working, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Work with brand teams, ad operations and finance to provide client satisfaction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM tools
- Some travel necessary
- Valid driver's license with good driving record required
- Relationship building skills are key and candidate must have a winning, positive attitude.