The Account Executive for DrugScan, a part of ACM Global Laboratories, are responsible for business development and execution of a sales strategy that aligns with the organizations growth strategy. Collaborating with the Regional Sales Manager, you'll develop a sales pipeline, develop leads and work prospects, and work very closely with our Customer Service and Laboratory Operations teams to meet and exceed customer needs. Call points for DrugScan include Pain Management and Addictions.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 years of Sales experiencerequired
- Laboratory sales or sales experience in pain management, genetic testing, or addiction treatment required
- Must live within territory
- Business Development. Develop a sales pipeline & manage the sales cycle including developing leads, contacting prospects and cold calls, initiating contracts, collaborating with Customer Service & Laboratory Operations.
- Customer Service. Build and maintain strong customer relationships through communication and consultative sales approach.
- Sales Operations. Manage all aspects of Client Relations Management (CRM). Develop and execute sales materials. Track and monitor expenses. Travel within assigned region.
Job ID REQ_95011