Top Hat is looking for highly driven, sales enthusiasts to join our sales team. Account Executives are responsible for selling Top Hat's SaaS platform to professors across North America. We are looking for entrepreneurial and achievement oriented salespeople who are interested in accelerating their sales careers by providing interactive course material to professors to make their teaching experience more engaging and effective.
About the Gig:
- You will own the full sales cycle, selling into Universities and Colleges across North America.
- You will drive revenue by selling Top Hat’s SaaS platform and applications directly to professors.
- You will book meetings, run virtual and on-campus meetings/demonstrations and follow up to close new business.
- You will work closely with members of our Inside Sales and Enterprise Sales teams to find the right approach to ensure a great customer experience and to maximize revenue growth.
- You will have a mission of showing Professors the value of using our platform and how we are revolutionizing the traditional classroom model.
- You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- You have 3-5 years of previous experience in a full sales cycle/closing sales role.
- You have completed a bachelor's degree or have demonstrated equivalent experience.
- You have strong sales skills, you keep your sales process organized, and you have the ability to navigate a new sales process.
- Ideally, you have software or B2B sales experience with an organization that focuses on new business development.
- You are calm under pressure and naturally optimistic.
- You are a creative problem-solver; you provide unique solutions on-the-fly to interesting and challenging problems.
- You have experience using Salesforce.com or another CRM.
- You are highly motivated, smart, achievement oriented and excited to join a team that is driving change in higher education.