Symplicity is currently seeking an Account Executive. The Account Executive is a field sales role that will be responsible for growing business with targeted clients. The AE is responsible for developing a territory plan, sales call strategy, and growing new lines of business. The successful candidate will effectively communicate Symplicity's value proposition, strategies, services, and products to clients while selling Symplicity's full portfolio of higher-education products. The AE will work with multiple higher-educational institutions to meet the needs of our clients. For Symplicity, client satisfaction is paramount, and the Ae will need to lead resolution of issues when necessary, reporting directly to the VP of Sales. This is a field sales role and we are open to considering candidates all over the country.
- Responsible for growing business with existing Symplicity clients.
- Demonstrate leadership building and managing teams in support of client opportunities.
- Proactively position a positive business outcome to the clients' current business problem.
- Drive and execute market and account management activities, qualifying and developing sales opportunities, leveraging specialty resources and partners.
- Drive vertical expertise within the segment and facilitate feedback to the product group and business operations on client requirements.
- Engage strategic partners for resources, fulfillment, and account management.
- Continuously analyze sales forecasts and appropriately modify based on outcomes.
- 3-5 years' relevant software sales experience.
- Availability to travel 50% of the time.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas, and revenue targets; experience selling to Higher-education clients.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver practical business solutions based on enterprise understanding of the clients's operational capability and total asset/value portfolio.
- Experience tracking activities in CRM system.
- Extensive experience managing higher-education relationships in major accounts at a senior level.
- Strong business acumen with network of existing clients, partners and business contacts.
Symplicity is proud to be an equal and diverse Employer. EEO/AAP/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.