Sales & Marketing: Account Executive
Sylacauga, AL (35150)
Number of positions
Top reasons to love this job –
1. 45% of care centers across the country were named to the HomeCare Elite™, a recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States.
2. Team members provide quality, clinically-distinctive care to more than 376,000 patients every year.
3. An impressive 50% of hospice care centers received Hospice Honors recognition
Top "must-have" skills for this job –
1. Bachelor’s degree with one (1+) year experience in sales
2. One (1+) year successful sales experience within the healthcare industry
3. Experience in home health business development preferred.
4. Frequent travel. Must have reliable transportation, current driver’s license, and required liability insurance.
Tell me about this job –
The role of the Account Executive is building and maintaining professional relationships with key referral sources. Through the ability to understand evidence based outcomes, this position will generate patient referrals by helping physicians and referral sources understand the benefit of quality patient care at home. This individual is a “patient advocate,” following the patients referred and working with the clinicians through a team based approach along with the referring clinician to ensure quality outcomes. The Account Executive will be responsible for meeting the volume expectations for referrals & admissions; establishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources; effectively prioritizing accounts, and developing strategic plans to successfully manage and grow accounts.