Account Executive - Software / SaaS
Keywords - Senior Account Executive / Account Executive / Sales Executive / Sales / Business Development / Software / SaaS / Enterprise Software / Rebate Management / Finance / Supply Chain / ERP / Procurement / CRM / Operational Efficiency / Collaboration / Financial Transparency
Are you happy with the status quo or would rather go disrupt a TRILLION dollar industry?
Following our successful $13m Series A funding round, we have opened up critical sales opportunities for North America and Canada.
We are the leading SaaS pioneer of collaboration technology for maximizing the performance of your B2B deals while improving financial transparency and operational efficiency.
Our rebate management and supply chain software helps companies acquire, retain and better serve customers by working collaboratively with their trading partners using intelligent joined-up plans and incentive programs.
With our technology, customers including distributors, manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers and buying groups from across North America and Europe have boosted financial performance, increased operational efficiency and mitigated business risk.
The successful candidate will build on the success to date, accelerating the company’s adoption within North American markets and creating the important building blocks for future growth.
What about you?
- You have a track record in enterprise B2B software sales with proven success through doing the simple things well.
- You understand the importance of aggressively pursuing outbound activity to build pipeline.
- You take full responsibility for your KPIs and are acutely aware of what it takes on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to build a territory.
- You are inquisitive with a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to spend time learning all aspects of the company’s product, customer pain points and value-based selling.
- You are operationally strong and can demonstrate a good understanding and appreciation for all the sales tools at your disposal.
- You are a self-starter and do not need day to day management while responding well to clear direction and remote working practices.
More specifically you will:
- Achieve your weekly prospecting activity goals.
- Build pipeline in alignment with your annual quota.
- Demonstrated understanding and willingness to engage across the full sales life-cycle: prospecting, qualifying, consultative selling, value selling, presenting/demonstrating, developing proposals, overcoming objections and closing deals.
- Quickly become knowledgeable on the company’s product with an ability to demonstrate it in alignment with a prospect’s pain points.
- Adhere to the company’s operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry / reporting requirements are met.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (internal marketing, sales development, pre-sales, customer success) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
- Ensure effective customer onboarding and long-term success through collaborate with the Customer Success team.
- Develop post-sale account plans identifying expansion and referral opportunities in collaboration with Customer Success.
- Be a good corporate citizen and a willingness to embrace the company’s values of; Growth, Mastery, Knowledge, Dependability, Order and Industry.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Up to 2+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise B2B software. Preferably ERP, finance, CRM, procurement or adjacent sectors.
- Preferred 1-2 years full sales cycle experience though strong 2+ year SDR/BDR candidates considered.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels through to C-level.
- Track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Professional and effective written and oral skills
- A self-starter and able to operate without close oversight.
- Creative, entrepreneurial and highly passionate about sales.
- Ambitious, aspirational with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great communicator with an ability to quickly establish rapport.
- Customer centric and recognize the need for customer success.
Salary, Benefits & Equal Opportunity Employment:
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
On offer is a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission potential and all the usual benefits. It’s also the chance to work for an undisputed market leader operating in a very niche sector.