Account Executive - Supply Chain Software - IL - 27071270
Our client is seeking an experienced Account Executive who MUST have experience selling Supply Chain Planning and Optimization software into Manufacturing, Chemical, Consumer Products and Pharmaceutical companies. Our client has been in business for over 15years and has over 300 employees around the world. They have helped hundreds of global organizations in over 30 countries leverage their unique blend of technology and deep domain expertise to drive competitive advantage and savings across their supply chain operations.
The successful candidates can live anywhere in the USA, but must be a US Citizens or have a valid Green Card. No Visa Transfers.
This is a Supply Chain Planning and Optimization Software Sales opportunity. With our client the successful candidate have the opportunity to use their entrepreneurial spirit and expertise in large account software license sales together with their industry leading software technology specialized in supply chain design to accomplish great things!
The successful candidate will lead sales and marketing efforts in the Retail, Consumer Products and Pharmaceutical verticals.
The successful candidate will perform the necessary tasks to build a sales pipeline in your target industry and coordinate the appropriate marketing approach for lead generation.
- Develop strong customer relationships and license/project sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop complete proposals that add value to the customer with technology and consulting services
- Support business partners in developing new business opportunities and proposals
- Work with our solutions team in order to assess and guarantee excellence in delivery, from the proposal and initial engagements
- Interact with pre-sales department on any support needed to close deals
- Play an important business driving role in a fast growing company with significant career opportunities
- Great opportunity for personal economical gain in a market that is still to be significantly explored and exploited
- Continuous challenge to identify and reel in new customers in both technology and consulting services
- Get exposed to a wide range of technologies and problems
- Provide a real contribution to solving global commercial and humanitarian logistics problems
- Work with the world?s largest commercial supply chains, prominent consulting firms, humanitarian logistics agencies, and our nation's military
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Engineering or other relevant discipline
- 10 - 20 years of experience as a Account Executive selling Supply Chain Planning & Optimization software solutions into Manufacturing, Chemical, Consumer Products and Pharmaceutical companies.
- In-depth knowledge of Supply Chain Planning & Optimization software solutions and technical architectures
- Know ledge of business processes in Supply Chain Management
- Excellent computer skills with in-depth knowledge of operating systems, client/server technology, ERP systems, Integration and Middleware technologies and applications
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with customers, partners and consultants
- Strong proactive communicator and presenter, able to influence and collaborate at all levels of an organization to maximize problem resolution while effectively presenting information and responding to highly specialized technical questions
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively and proactively work independently
- Experienced in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions
- Team work mentality
- Creativity and out of the box thinking approach while simultaneously adhering to scope and schedule
Base Salary: $120,000.00 - $130000,.00 - (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $245,000.00 - $260000,.00 - uncapped
Locations: IL, MI, or MN - Position requires 80% travel
Number of Positions: 1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.