Account Executive - Supply Chain Software - IL, MI, MN, OH, W. PA - 27078308
Our Client is a leading global provider of Supply Chain Management Software Solutions for the Discrete Manufacturing vertical.
They are looking for a Senior Account Executive who has (7-10) years of experience selling Supply Chain Management Solutions into the Discrete Manufacturing sector. They will be responsible for (5) Existing Accounts and (15) Named Accounts. Time allocation: 70% New Upsell, 30% Existing Upsell. Quota is $1.5M, ACV is $400K. All AE's today are making $300K-$500K annually!
The Client likes to hire people with companies like AmberRoad, Infor, JDA, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Plex, JD Edwards, GXS, GT Nexus, Trade Beam, QAD, Dassault, etc. in their background. If you have sold Enterprise Supply Chain Management into Large Manufacturing Accounts for any of these companies or their competitors, we would like to speak with you!
- (7-10) years of proven large (enterprise) Supply Chain Management Software sales experience into Manufacturing companies where sales sizes are often from $400K to $1M+.
- Hunter/Farmer, someone that has shown they can manage large Manufacturing Accounts effectively and retire $MM quotas.
- Has experience developing close relationships w/ National Manufacturing Accounts.
- Manage complex long sales cycles with large companies.
- Multi years of proven success selling ERP, Supply Chain or related solutions into Large Manufacturing Accounts.
- Supply Chain Management Software knowledge is a must!
- Has examples of closing $MM deals to large National Manufacturing Accounts.
- Can work through use cases with clients to establish strong business case and ROI.
- Bachelors Degree (preferred) or Equivalent experience.
- "A" Player (10+) years in Enterprise Supply Chain Management Software Sales into the Manufacturing vertical w/ Deal Sizes from $400K-$1M+.
- Self-starter, proactive, confident
- Board Room Presentation Pro!
- Professional in appearance and acumen
- Can quickly be acknowledged as a trusted advisor, consultative approach.
- Team player/motivator
- Leadership/ability to manage control
- Demonstrated High Activity Level
- Engaging / Would buy from this person / Fun to be Around
- Hunter/Farmer experience w/in large National Manufacturing Accounts.
- Well organized, can plan and think many steps ahead
- People skills & geek skills
- Can network effectively w/in an organization
- Can manage people effectively
- Knows how to move information
- Overcomes Objections
- Value propositions tailored to audience
- Communication / Listening Skills
- Great Questioning Skills / Owns the Room
Base Salary: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $240,000.00 - $260,000.00 - Uncapped + Great Benefits + Full Expenses (All AE's are making $300K-$500K+ today!)
Locations: Any major city in the Midwest (Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Indy, Detroit, Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh)
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits package
Number of Openings: (3)
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.