Sunwave is seeking a resourceful, driven, results-oriented Account Executive to join our sales team in Delray Beach, FL. As an Account Executive, your role will be to sell the value of the Sunwave Platform to Treatment Centers nationwide. You will facilitate the sales process from beginning to end. Although leads and appointments will be provided, you will be responsible for generating your own leads to maintain a healthy pipeline. To be successful in this role, you will need to be organized, articulate and persuasive in both spoken and written communications.
Sunwave provides the leading SaaS Platform focused on Substance Abuse Treatment Centers. Our Platform allows our clients to manage all their operations from the initial call with a potential patient, all the way through treatment, and billing and collections.
We just expanded our offices to the amazing Sunwave building in Delray Beach, FL.
- Reach out to qualified Treatment Centers to present, promote and sell the Sunwave Platform.
- Use consultative selling techniques to offer unique perspectives on each customer’s business.
- Perform online software demonstrations.
- Strategic follow up with potential customers.
- Mentor SDR team members.
- Self source and qualify leads, reach out to the right contacts and close sales.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and MRR goals.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in a quota-carrying sales role, ideally in SaaS
- A verifiable track record of hitting/exceeding targets for revenue attainment
- Experience managing all aspects of the sales process: prospecting, demonstrations, objection handling, using CRM Solutions, generating quotes, and closing business
- Ability to grasp technical details quickly and explain value to non-technical users
- Comfort communicating at all levels within an organization from gatekeeper to CEO
- Superior organization & time management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a passion for results
- Experience selling to Treatment Centers is a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Monthly contests with great prizes
- 20 paid days off
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Monthly company paid activities (i.e. happy hour, parties, etc.)
- Prime location in Delray Beach (our beautiful office is located in a few blocks from the City Center)