Less than 5 years
POSITION SUMMARY: An Account Executive is responsible for meeting an appropriate sales goal from a group of "key" accounts, known as a "territory". It is the Account Executive's responsibility to develop and maintain a close working relationship between the customer and Sierra Proto Express (as a preferred vendor).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
· Responsible for an account base with an appropriate sales goal.
· Responsible for making strategic judgment about understanding each individual account's needs and servicing to meet those needs.
· Recommending and implementing the agreed upon strategies to retain and grow the account.
· Creating and administrating an account retention program for each individual account.
· Recommending the account pricing strategy to capture the majority of the account's business.
· Negotiating prices of individual jobs with the accounts.
· Maintaining a high level of customer loyalty with each account.
· Educate customers of all new SPE technologies.
· Responsible for maintaining a 90%+ customer satisfaction rating with each account.
· Responsible for achieving 100%+ of the sales goal assigned to the Territory.
· May be responsible for supervising one or more administrative assistants.
· Maintain a high level of quality work regarding processing of orders, resolving customer service issues, and communicating with other departments.
· Other duties as assigned.
· College Degree, plus 2- 4 years related work experience.
· Must pass a technical PCB test every 3 months and a negotiation course agreeable to the SPE negotiation strategy.
· VOC (Voice of Customer) training and maintaining a VOC survey for all customers.
· Excellent customer service skills and the ability to close sales orders.
· Excellent written and verbal sales communication skills.
· Proficient computer skills: Microsoft: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Ability to learn new skills and tasks as required, especially ACT and Pro Manager software.
· Must have a professional demeanor and able to perform at the highest level in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
· Ability to perform at the highest level in a fast-paced environment.