We are looking for an Account Executive New Business to find and qualify prospective customers with annual revenues of $100M and greater. Your primary goal is to meet and exceed pipeline development targets and sales quotas leveraging the tools provided. This position provides an opportunity to find and qualify mid-market and enterprise accounts looking for IT infrastructure solutions provided by one of the premier organizations in the IT services industry.
- You are a sales professional that has a strong work ethic, a high aptitude for learning, and who is seeking a position for growth and expansion of responsibility.
- You have a reputation for being an effective hunter/prospector and change agent.
- You have the proven ability to listen, extrapolate information, and leverage resources to effectively qualify potential customers.
- You are a self-starter who is driven to succeed.
- Help to grow company revenue by uncovering highly-qualified prospects for IT infrastructure services.
- Direct responsibility for the identification, contact, qualification and development of viable new accounts.
- Responsible for proactive, targeted, outbound prospecting, which includes researching the territory, identifying ecosystem partner and account targets (ideal accounts & buyers), uncovering opportunities; clearly defining the ask/business outcome desired; fully qualifying the opportunity using pre-established criteria.
- Manage the prospecting plan development and execution for new accounts at a high level.
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of Sungard AS sales support to insure customer education, satisfaction and opportunity advancement.
- Accurate and timely forecasting.
- Continually understand the dynamic, ever-changing and inter-related technologies that enable companies to solve real business problems.
- Minimum of 7 years of successful salesexperience (hunting) to large, technically-savvy accounts.
- A significant, in-region list of account/company contacts within the CxO suite, IT organization and Finance/Procurement Departments that can be leveraged for lead generation.
- The flexiblity to pursue opportunities across a wide range of vertical markets.
- The ability to credibly converse with C-level decision makers persuasively and with ease.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers.
- Proven talent for making effective, initial calls to target companies and the ability to develop relationships from a cold call and/or othernetworking activities.
- Previous, proven expertise in new logo acquisition hunting and business development in IT infrastructure and Managed Services solution sales is required.
- A College Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.