Account Executive Strategic-Home Infusion Services
In the Account Executive Strategic role you will work closely with Territory Managers, Regional Sales Managers and Vice President of Sales to present and negotiate therapy programs and preferred provider/exclusive contracts with hospital systems. Collaborate with C-Suite executives, physicians and referral sources to present Coram benefits and programs to reduce LOS and overall hospital costs for home infusion patients.
• Responsible for expansion and maintenance of business within existing Focus care accounts.
• Leverage market data and key business relationships to analyze problems,identify root causes and assist with driving practical and creative solutions.
• Build key channel relationships to enhance Infusion Market intelligence and drive sales volume.
• Present to Senior Leaders on sales potential and other important activities within market responsibilities.
• Manage utilization and billing associated with the indigent funds and hospital as payer contract
• Represent CVS Enterprise and valued healthcare offerings.
• Organize, facilitate and attend all committee meetings.
• Develop and facilitate critical training material in preparation of new launch activities.
• Prepare and present outcome data to executive level hospital administrative staff.
• Respond to any service issues with a high sense of urgency and proactively follow up.
• In tandem with Operations, lead the adjustment processes to enhance the delivery of Coram services.
• Strategize with the sales team to identify and develop additional sales opportunities in clinics, ED, etc.
• Partner with other enterprise teams and present monthly/quarterly or other frequency business plan updates.
• Manage and maintain hospital and key prescriber profiles.
This territory covers from the West coast to the Mississippi River. Candidates can reside anywhere in the territory, but the preferred locations are: Salt Lake City, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Denver and Chicago.
* Minimum three years working within a health care system in a complex role, requiring frequent communication, collaboration and negotiation with key stakeholders.
* Knowledge about healthcare programs,insurance markets, and analyzing data.
* Proficiency MS Office, particularly creating Excel and PowerPoint documents.
* At least one year of experience with contract negations.
* Recent work experience in developing and facilitating presentations.
* Experience developing relationships with C-Suite Executives and healthcare systems.
* A valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
* Live within the designated territory.
* Clinical degree.
* Familiarity with specialty pharmacy services.
*Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred.