CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
The Strategic Account Executive is responsible for developing and establishing large account relationships with strategic prospects and customers across verticals. The Strategic AE will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account management and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. Accounts will reside all across the US.
- Attain consistent quarter over quarter growth by developing a long-term pipeline to increase CyberArk’s market share in the cybersecurity space.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, from the C-level to the Operational level, developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their business vertical.
- In-depth knowledge of client’s business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure.
- Know strengths and weaknesses of key competitors in an account and how to leverage this knowledge in the account.
- Demonstrates the ability to leverage CyberArk’s portfolio of products and services to change the playing field against our competition.
- Understands the leverage of services as part of a strategic portfolio of products. Promotes services as part of all strategic opportunities.
- Cover pre-defined Strategic Accounts to provide greater long-term value to CyberArk.
- Work with business partners including Advisory Firms, System Integrators and Value Added Resellers (VAR)
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with decision makers ensuring a successful purchase and implementation of CyberArk.
- Experience closing seven-figure deals
- Previous work experience in a strategic sales role
- 8 + years’ experience of Enterprise security software sales
- Rolodex/Book of business with Strategic Account Executives (CISO, VP IT, etc)
- IT Security, Managed Services or IAM sales experience highly preferred
- Consistent over-achievement of quota
- Considered a knowledgeable expert in given field by company and customer
- Experience using a CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent presentation/communication skills