StackHawk is an application security product that is taking a new approach to the market. There is a graveyard of security products that have been sold to the C-Suite and fell flat at implementation. StackHawk is different… we’ve built a product for developers that will help them take ownership of application security. StackHawk is the only product on the market that truly allows developers to run dynamic security tests against their applications before they hit production & protect their APIs from vulnerabilities. With this in mind, we are hiring AE's to manage sales in a rapidly growing organization. You’ll become an expert on the market and our product, guiding leads from initial interest through to happy customers. You will lead demos, manage the buying process, and ultimately serve as a driver of revenue for the business.
What You'll Do
- Become a Market Expert. You will dive deep into the world of software development, application security, and how those two are converging. We sell to technical buyers who can see through fluff and bullshit. You’ll be curious, dive deep, and learn as much as you can, positioning yourself to be a trusted advocate in the sales process.
- Deliver Value Proposition & First Meeting Demos. Learn StackHawk in and out so that you can demo it to potential customers. While StackHawk is a product built for developers, as you understand software development and security processes as they exist today, the benefits of the product will be obvious. You will be leading the charge in demonstrating this to the customers in a clear, concise, and thoughtful manner.
- Manage Sales Process. From the initial touchpoint through to a happily onboarded customer, there are tons of interactions and steps. You will ensure that you are promptly engaging with prospects, helping them successfully test, assisting them as they navigate internal purchasing processes, and ultimately leading toward closed won deals. You should have an appropriate balance of do-what-it-takes drive to make deals happen while also building process and scalability for the future.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction. It is paramount that customers end up with the right tooling and solution for their particular needs, whether that is StackHawk or something else. If they do decide to move forward with StackHawk, we want to ensure that they are successful with the product and get the value they are paying for. You will help ensure that we have satisfied prospects and customers.
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS experience
- Experience with developer, DevOps, or technical tools is a plus
- Balance of a just make it happen sales personality and a thoughtful advocate of potential customers – we are seeking someone who drives revenue for the business while also leaving a positive impression on those who don’t move forward
- Embracer of change – StackHawk is early-stage and we are making our first sales hires. You’ll be jumping into this journey with us, which may have some unpredictable twists and turns. If this excites you, this is the role for you.
- Self starter – you don’t need a fully baked sales playbook to do your job. You can figure it out on your own, manage your own work, and get the job done.
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary and get an equity stake in the company that we are building together.
- Solid Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for employees and dependents. Other benefits include life insurance, AD&D, and 401K.
- Time to Recharge Encouraged: Take what you need vacation plus ten paid holidays! Unplug, recharge, and come back refreshed.
- Fun Team and Perks: We do great work and have fun doing it! Get a great at home equipment setup, a fun team to collaborate with, and other great perks.
- Place Where Your Work Matters and You Grow: As a seed stage company, your work shapes the product that we are building. Nothing beats arriving at work every day knowing that your work deeply matters, and there is no better opportunity to grow in your career.