Account Executive - Specialty Accounts
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Summary: Drive revenue growth by maximizing contract utilization and building strategic relationships with existing customers; field and phone based sales.
Must be able to meet and establish positive working relationships with all levels of a customer’s organization, from employees of the purchasing department, to Executive level leaders
- Responsible for the National Onboarding and Management of accounts by working in unison and developing relationships with the National Account, Supplier, Distributor and others at Provista to move through the onboarding process which will be tracked using SFDC.
- Sell in tandem with National Accounts where needed (Channel Partners and Customers) while maintaining a sales growth pipeline of existing accounts s and tracking in SFDC.
- Develops and maintains an onboarding plan, timelines and tracks customer progress to achieve implementation goals and contract penetration, collaborating with National Sales Executives, Channel Partners, Customers, Others at Provista and Novation Custom Contracting.
- Works Directly with suppliers, distributors, distribution team to make the necessary contract connections and tracks the process beginning to end to close gaps and tracking in implementation plan.
- Travel and regularly work on site with Customer Staff to train (MPP, Contracts, OTA, Forms, Provista Processes), execute documents, manage customer websites, to move the National Account through the implementation process. 50 % travel required, based on Account Load and Customer Service Level Agreement.
- Utilize Analysis provided by analytics team to help guide onboarding plan and progress.
- Once the National Sales team closes the business, the AE will work in tandem to successfully transition opportunities to the implementation team as well as manage and grow account.
- Regular agreed upon Business Reviews to review implementation progress with customer and other Account Management functions as set forth in Customer in Service Level Agreements.
- Set up customer to receive all publications and reports
- Develop effective growth strategies for assigned accounts
- Orchestrate business unit resources for all account-related activities
- 5-7 years’ experience in the healthcare with one of the following:
- 5 years managing large strategic accounts
- 5 years in Management consulting in the health care industry
- 3 years providing account manager/ customer service for large, complex business solutions
- 5 years Consultative selling to healthcare Executives
- Influential with C-suite
- Relationship development
- Winning, outgoing personality that is flexible, yet direct.
- Ability to be collaborative in a team environment
- Pipeline construction I conversion
- Product acumen
- Presentation and facilitation
- Prediction I forecasting accuracy
- Proposal writing
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Written and oral communications
- Time management
- Strong work ethic
- Results oriented
- Strong attention to details
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.