Account Executive - Software and Professional Service Sales
Account Executive / Software and Professional Service Sales
Enterprise Content Management
Who We're Looking For:
An energetic, experienced Hunter to join our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) sales team and drive solution sales within our current and new target accounts. The AE must be a proven self-starter with a high level of self-sufficiency and possess a passion for software sales. In this role you will be opening doors to new business while conducting complex sales and plan execution in the ECM markets. Experience in Financial Services, Insurance and/or Health Care are a plus.
- 5+ years of proven software solution sales experience by showcasing exceptional sales techniques and personal quota attainment.
- Experience and high level of comfort in a client facing in a direct sales role.
- Exceptional skills for identifying, qualifying and closing enterprise software and professional services.
- Ability to listen, identify client's needs and effectively develop and present software solutions.
- Skilled in building strong relationships with key decision-makers.
- Proven ability to personally contribute to the growth of a company.
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
- Must be located near a major airline hub and willing to travel up to 40%.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales/Marketing or demonstrated sales successes.
- Formal training in solution sales is ideal but not required.
What You'll Do:
- Territory Planning
- Qualifying Opportunities
- Solution Positioning
- Proposal Development
- Closing Deals
- Develop and execute territory plan to meet or exceed software and service sales objectives.
- Develop new business at new accounts.
- Prospect, target, qualify, position and successfully close direct software and service sales.
- Expand relationships within established accounts resulting in increased software and service sales.
- Capitalize on leads generated through marketing activities and industry eventnetworking.
- Document, maintain and manage all sales activity in Salesforce.
Who We Are:
Pyramid Solutions is a mid-size company based in Southeast Michigan. We value teamwork, innovative problem solving and passion, so we look for candidates who demonstrate those qualities along with a growth-oriented, customer-focused, getting-it-done mindset. Creating a fun and positive office atmosphere and company culture is important to us, so we have a variety of events, opportunities and office quirks to do that.
- Annual meeting and annual holiday party
- Recognition for career anniversaries and demonstrating our Core Values via lunch celebrations, annual awards and shout outs in the monthly newsletter
- Bi-monthly company-wide events like bowling, golfing, whirly ball and Detroit Tigers outings
- Flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work from home
- Spontaneous Nerf gun wars
- NCAA March Madness bracket competition
- Career development opportunities through blogging, training, certifications and conference
We recognize that we would not be here without the support of our families and community, so we make it a priority to give back. Every quarter we donate money to a and we participate in volunteer events.
Pyramid Solutions develops products and innovative solutions for organizations in a wide range of industries from financial institutions to insurance providers to automotive suppliers and industrial automation companies. Our experts specialize in three core practices; Enterprise Content Management, Network Connectivity and Intelligent Manufacturing. For over 25 years we have developed visionary solutions that yield exceptional results.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.