NetBrain Technologies is the inventor of a computer-aided network engineering software solution. Since 2004, NetBrain's pioneer solution for document automation and map-driven troubleshooting has enabled large enterprises and service providers to drastically cut down the time to resolve outages and enhance collaboration. Today, NetBrain is one of the hottest products in the network management market place. Organizations including AT&T, BT, Boeing, GE, Caterpillar, TWC, Wells Fargo and RBC rely on NetBrain to manage their mission-critical network.
Our cutting edge Network Management software helps enterprises manage their complex networks and drastically reduces the time it takes to document and troubleshoot their business-critical networks. Today, NetBrain has over 600 customers worldwide. As we continue to grow globally, we seek professionals who exhibit the following characteristics:
- Strong Work Ethic
NetBrain offers a comprehensive total rewards package including competitive salary with uncapped commissions, health, dental, and vision insurance, matching 401k plan, and paid time off.
NetBrain Technologies is experiencing unprecedented growth and we are expanding our Inside Sales Teams. We are seeking high-energy, ambitious Account Executives to work with prospective clientson our major accounts team.
In this role, Account Executives will be developing and expanding business opportunities, and managing the full life-cycle of B2B software sales. These Inside Sales Professionals will target, educate and motivate new Higher Education customers to embrace NetBrain's revolutionary tool to meet their network management needs. We’ve already experienced incredible success selling to large enterprises remotely; therefore travel requirements for this position will be limited – for occasional key customers.
- Prospect within your territory via telephone/email/LinkedIn using Salesforce.com.
- Partner with our exceptional Pre-Sales Network Engineers to conduct NetBrain software presentations, via the web, to engineering teams and key decision makers.
- Identify customer business needs and goals, and propose solutions to meet their needs; consult with and assist Prospects in selecting and justifying the acquisition of NetBrain software.
- Build trusted ongoing relationships with engineers and decision makers and manage the entire life-cycle of software sales.
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelor’s degree
- Public sector/higher education experience
- 5+ years of sales experience with large quota's
- Experiences with IT sales are preferred
- Ability and desire to learn new technology quickly
- Passion for Sales
- Drive for Results
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time Management & Organization Skills
- Team Player
- Located within, or willing to relocate to, the Sacramento, CA area