Account Executive - Skinceuticals Sales
The SkinCeuticals mission is to improve skin health. Dedicated to this purpose, we make a simple promise – to provide advanced skincare backed by science.
Born from decades of skin cancer research, our high potency formulas are concentrated in pure actives and proven to penetrate optimally into skin.
Made in the USA, we are used and recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical spas to both correct the signs of aging and prevent future damage.
Account Executives maintain and develop business in the direct sale of skin care products to physicians and skin care professionals. Our extensive sales training program promotes a consultative, education based sales approach. The Account Executives act as a resource to their accounts, offer education and provide business building consultation.
Our Account Executives are resourceful, independent and self-disciplined with the ability to develop and maintain business relationships. If you are motivated by excellent earning potential, place considerable value on customer service and take pride in selling high quality products, then we want to hear from you!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive base salary, uncapped monthly commissions, year-end bonus and a company car. Also, as a division of L'Oreal - the world’s largest beauty company, we offer extensive additional benefits such as a retirement plan with a 401K match, comprehensive health benefits, generous paid time off and discounted L’Oréal products.
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience preferably in the dermatology, plastic surgery or medical spa market.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to gain and maintain strong professional relationships.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to travel overnight.