What is this role about?
In this key role, our Account Executives facilitate sales of home warranty agreements that provide a customer with financial protection for repair or replacement of important home system components and appliances that breakdown over time.
What does a “Day-in-the-Life” look like?
Account Executives each are responsible for the sale of AHS (and other subsidiary brand) products and services for their assigned territory. In this role you forecast sales, determine account targets and utilize internal resources necessary to successfully meet performance targets. Account Execs drive organic revenue growth through sales plan implementations, and may also assist with major account presentations and negotiations.
Here are a few more specifics of what you would be doing on the job:
• Coordinating the sales process for AHS home warranties and other products and services to meet revenue goals
• Estimating potential sales of home warranty products and services within assigned territory
• Prospecting of new accounts using approved AHS resources
• Assisting in sales plan implementations within territory
• Partnering with other members of the sales team on major account presentations, negotiations, and ongoing partnership requirements
• Assisting in service issue resolution as needed
What do I need to be successful?
• Bachelor’s degree and thee years of prior sales experience
• Prior knowledge of the real estate and home warranty fields is highly desirable
• You are able to learn and effectively interpret home warranty plans, contract coverage, etc.
• You are highly motivated, have a strong work ethic and enjoy the selling process
• You are able to build rapport easily and establish trust, leading to lasting customer relationships
• You have strong communications skills – impersonal, written, presenting
• You can effectively present information to customers one-on-one and in small groups
• You are good at solving problems and decision-making
• You have basic computer skills including having worked with Microsoft Office products
Why should I choose American Home Shield?
In addition to being part of a great brand with an exciting future, here are some other highlights of what we offer members of the AHS Sales Team.
• Comprehensive training, all paid by the company
• Highly competitive compensation and commission program – with six figure potential
• Opportunities for advancement and career growth – including paths into management level roles
• Medical, dental and vision coverage + discounts on ServiceMaster brands
• Short/long-term Disability and Life Insurance
• Paid time off