CVS Health has a powerful purpose –“Helping people on their path to better health.” To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. At Omnicare, we support our company’s purpose by delivering practical and innovative solutions to address the desires of continued care communities.
As an Account Executive, you will serve as a liaison for the senior leadership in the communities and Omnicare. You will be accountable for retaining and growing existing business while maintaining a high standard of customer satisfaction.
YOUR KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- You will build strong client relationships by consistently delivering client interactions that develop trust and show our value
- You will develop cadence of regular client meetings to establish strong connectivity with key partners
- You will deliver Quarterly Business Reviews to national client leadership to review business deliverables and evaluate new opportunities
- You will identify at-risk accounts and consult with internal partners to assist with development of action plans to address customer risks and opportunities
- You will assess client needs by partnering with corporate client leadership and present
- You will partner with Account Managers to ensure provision of services at the local/facility level
- You will actively review pricing to identify client education and upsell opportunities
- In this role you will be responsible for contract renewals of existing clients, including needs assessment, pricing strategy,negotiation, and contract presentation. You will operate with strong business insight and industry knowledge, remaining conscious of industry trends.
- 3+ years of Account Management Experience
- Ability to travel a multi-state territory at least 50% of the time including overnight travel as needed.
- May require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and othertravel deemed necessary by the Company.
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license.
- Possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
- Experience with portfolios representing $5m annually
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Job ID: 716919BR