Building Technologies is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) as well as energy management products and services in the USA.
Siemens Building Technologies is currently searching for an experienced Sales Account Executive for our Security - Solutions Sales group located in our Florham Park, NJ sales office. The Account Executive is both End-User and Contractor-Focused and has the primary responsibility to manage and grow the new construction business, as well as additions/renovations/retro-fits in the assigned territory through the electricalcontracting tier and electrical consulting engineers.
- Perform sales of access control, intrusion and CCTV systems
- General Annual Booking Volume is 3M – 5MM
- Achieves new order/booking and gross margin goals
- Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for new construction projects within the territory
- Team sells with other Salespeople as appropriate
- Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations
- Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale
- Prospect for and qualify new construction opportunities
- Influence new construction specifications through engineering relationships and educational lunch and learn presentations
- Develop and execute strategic sales strategies including end-users, developers, consulting engineers, and contractors
- Prepare extensive sales promotion campaigns for customers to promote product lines to Commercial markets
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, although candidates with a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency a minimum) and experience will also be considered
- 5+ years of meeting and succeeding quotas of selling full Security and integration products to the end-users preferred, although candidates with less experience will also be considered
- Selling technical solutions through the contracting tier
- Extensive experience with commercial fire alarm systems preferred, some experience with security systems
- Effective communication skills to give presentations before a broad audience
- Extensive training in 3rd Party Security Products, electronics and system applications software
- Hunter sales mentality
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license in good standing; must meet eligibility requirements to drive a Siemens company vehicle
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an awesome career opportunity, we offer:
• A competitive base salary plus a generous, no cap limit, commission plan
• Very good health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, and life insurance
• Company Vehicle for business and personal use with gas card
• Extensive sales and product training, along with career development.
Requisition Number: 217627