5 - 7 years
Posted 24 days ago
Benefitfocus is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for top selling Account Executives to join our Employer Sales division. If you are a highly motivated self-started, with a proven track record in gaining new accounts, Benefitfocus provides the opportunity to showcase your talents and grow your income!
Our Employer Sales Account Executive will have the assigned quota responsibility to use consultative selling skills to identify and secure new large (1000 employee and above) accounts within a defined geography. The Account Executive will utilize Challenger skills to differentiate the complete suite of Benefitfocus products designed for large client accounts- to include the Benefitfocus Marketplace, Core and Advanced Analytics, the Benefit Service Center, Benefitstore and video. This skilled individual will manage and sell to HR, VP and C-level Executives as well as key influencers within each account and will use SF.com as the system of record. Our Account Executives have a home based office and are supported in sales by an Inside Sales team, Solution Engineers, strategic partners and our Marketing team.
Key qualifications and responsibilities include:
• Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
• Proven experience in proactively identifying and closing new account opportunities in an assigned market.
• Ability to manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and ecosystem partnerships.
• Experience in cultivating relationships with existing accounts at the highest strategic level for additional sales.
• Knowledge of our industry and large market expertise.
• Exceptional verbal and written skills.
• Ability to negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close million dollar sales.
• Desire to become part of our extraordinary culture of respect, providing anticipatory service and celebrating together!
• Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
• Minimum of 4 to 6 years experience in Software Sales (Saas) and/or HR/Benefits Administration sales
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Previous experience working in a high growth technology industry is preferred
• Travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Charleston, SC will be necessary for training and site visits
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. It is Benefitfocus' policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.