Our client is an IaaS firm that designs and builds scalable self-defined networks (SD-WAN) platforms. Their world-class enterprise solutions are dominating and disrupting major networking giants and top industry players. They are hiring an Account Executive to manage top enterprise cloud service accounts.
The Account Executive is a closing expert who has the drive to close a huge number of deals in a hot market with a winning, industry-disrupting product. They will have access to a huge pool of resources and sales support team.
This Role Offers:
- Aggressive base salary, uncapped commissions, performance bonuses.
- Benefits include medical/dental, PTO, 401(k), and more.
- Large expense account for wining/dining top customers.
- Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
- Industry reputation as a top global provider of managed cloud services: one of the top 5 companies in AWS migrations and top 5 in cloud native applications.
- Company has strong funding and numerous awards, including rapid growth within the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
- Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
- Dedicated solutions engineers to assist with closing large and complex deals.
- Cultivate strong business relationships within key accounts, identifying opportunities with new clients across various industries.
- Educate enterprise decision-makers on the speed and savings of SD-WAN solutions over traditional WAN and LAN networking solutions.
- Identify large enterprise firms as prospects and translate their business goals into meaningful business opportunities.
- Work with channel partners and assist in developing sales strategy for major regional customers.
- Attend and assist in meetings and sales presentations with the key decision-making executives of target customers. Help close deals and manage contract negotiations.
- Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers.
- Manage SLAs and customer service strategies.
- 2+ years of experience in account management or sales roles, enterprise-level technical sales preferred.
- History of excelling in sales and the drive to excel in a hot market. Hunter personality.
- Ability to discuss networking technology, including:
- SDN and SD-WAN (software-defined networking / WAN)
- Traditional LAN/WAN
- Data management and storage
- Enterprise-level networksecurity
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- Existing senior-level relationships with enterprise companies is a plus.
- Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building skills.