Account Executive - SAP ERP / Consulting Services
5 - 7 years experience •
Account Executive - SAP ERP / Consulting Services - NY - MA - 27071163
Our client, a leading SAP Partner, is hiring (2) exceptional Sales Hunters with an entrepreneurial spirit to be part of their Sales Team covering (1) Boston / NH and (1) New York / Philly . The successful candidates will have a track record of closing new Enterprise Accounts and consistently achieving quota. You must come out of the SAP Application Software & Consulting Services solution space (see typical companies listed below!)!
Again, our client is a leading SAP Reseller Partner, selling Software, Outsourcing & Implementation Services. You will be calling directly on Large Accounts on your own and 70% of your time calling on prospects/clients w/ SAP Reps. This company is highly leveraged w/ SAP and has a tremendous sales culture
The client likes to hire candidates that have sold for SAP or one of their Reseller Partners. You'll be making a $120K-$130K Base w/ a total 1st year earning of $340K-$350K! 2nd year total comp should be $400K+ and above. All of their Reps, after the 1st year, are making $400K+!
If you have successfully sold for SAP, or one of their Partners, like: Deloitte, Cap Gemini, Cognizant, etc. or IT Services firms like: Bramasol, Bristlecone, KPIT, IT Convergence, RJT Compuquest, or Consulting Firms like Cognizant TATA, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, etc., we would like to speak with you!
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for achieving an annual revenue target, providing accurate business forecasts, professionally representing the company in the market and maintaining a high level of satisfaction with customers and partners. This is an individual contributor role with the potential for promotion to Sales Management, if you perform!
- Achieve the annual revenue target.
- Professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects, customers and partners.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
- Maintain every customer as a reference account
- Establish the company in a new large sales territory
- Prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities to enterprise-level companies and service providers.
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Be a Team Player! Support your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Demonstrate a track record of closing new SAP Enterprise Accounts and consistently achieving quota.
- 5+ years of experience selling SAP Application & Implementation Software & Services
- If you have successfully sold for SAP or one of their Reseller Partners (see above), we want to hear from you!
- Ability to present and communicate with all levels of the customer ? Technical, Financial & Executive.
- Comfortable using CRM and Strategic Selling Methodologies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Balances great ambition and drive with a high level integrity and honesty
- Fun to be around!
- Experience selling SAP ERP Apps & Services is a must!
- Minimum of a Bachelor?s degree or Equivalent experience.
Base Salary: $120,.00 - $130,.00 (DOE) + Non Recoverable Draw of $4,.00 for 3months
On-Target-Earnings: $340,.00 - $400,.00 (NO Cap) + Great Benefits + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility
Locations: (1) AE in Boston Area and (1) AE in New York / Philly Area
Number of Openings:2
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.