Resilio is looking for an Account Executive with proven B2B SaaSsalesexperience.
Resilio is an ideal place for Inside Sales Representatives who want to play a significant role in our fast growing company. Working at Resilio is an opportunity to sell emerging and cutting edge technologies that are disrupting an enormous market opportunity, and have a great time in the process.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Generating high quality leads, managing the sales pipeline and closing net-new business into Resilio enterprise target markets
- Meeting and/or exceeding assigned revenue expectations for both net-new and renewal business
- Initiating, setting and conducting of sales/product demonstrations/meetings to appropriate level of customer executives responsible for buying decisions in order to move the sales cycle forward
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Generate target revenue via frequent communications within a large and diverse set of prospects and customers
- Call into target accounts and identify opportunities
- Initiate discussions with customers to introduce our software solutions and educate the value-add of these solutions
- Work effectively in a team environment to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels
- Follow up on sales inquiries and other communications from customers as required
- Responsible for managing several accounts and being the voice/face of the company to many clients
- Complete sales pipeline and account management review on a regular basis with rest of the team as required
- Organize and manage the general sales administration as required
- 3+ years demonstrated experience and success in all aspects of selling enterprise software into the Fortune 2000 marketplace.
- Demonstrated experience in generating and closing net new and renewal business in the enterprise software market
- Startup experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and has exceptional follow up skills
- Flexible work hours (we are a startup!)
- Competitive Salary & 401K
- Generous paid vacation
- 100% paid health care