Plant Safety Manager - Industrial - 27045135
Plant Safety Manager - Industrial - NC - 27045135
Our Client is looking for a Plant Safety Manager to provide safety leadership, guidance and technical support for a large, non-union manufacturing facility. The role will report into a Corporate Risk/Safety Manager with a strong dotted line into the General Manager.
Detailed Job Description:
- Management and leadership of safety committees
- Incident investigation, and management of regulatory compliance obligations, including OSHA and DOT.
- Loss control / loss mitigation responsibilities include accident reporting compliance, ensuring the utilization of preferred medical providers and execution of the company's Return To Work program
- Strategic partnership with Leadership team on creating and driving an evolving Safety Culture
- Collaborating on the increasing Parent Company agenda including GEHSMS, Top 6, Risk Assessments and implementation strategy for Sales Ops and Sales;
- BS / BA
- Must have at least 5years of industrial safety and health (minimal environmental compliance) and workers compensationexperience within fast paced manufacturing operations along with the ability to be a safety change agent.
- Technical skill set must include hands-on/tactical approach to safety, ability to build, revamp and drive safety management systems, processes & performance (safety metrics), workers compensation case management, industrial hygiene, machine guarding/LOTO, ergonomics, training and employee development, new machine safety, auditing and accident investigations.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred but not required.
- Personality traits must include being a good communicator, self-motivated, efficient, confident in beliefs, ability to change fast and adapt quickly to new situations.
Base Salary: $80,.00 - $88,.00 (DOE) + Full Expenses + Great Benefits
Location: Gastonia, NC
Number of Openings: 1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.