$80K — $100K *
Amazon Launchpad program is looking for a talented Sales Support Executive to join and support our sales team by creating and managing the lead generation channels. The role is composed of tactical activities including the creation and distribution of leads using Salesforce (collect, dedupe, identify lead source, lead assignment, build reports and dashboard), feed team and leadership with measure pipeline and stage length insights to improve entire funnel process, collect data to share during WBR, MBR and sales QBR. You will implement referral processes for internal Amazon teams and external partners, including cooperating with Launchpad operations to integrate lead scoring mechanism.
The role includes also a strategic component by creating, scoping and implementing a self-service flow, recruiting Brand Owners worldwide via B2B marketing campaigns, leading to Brands applications, while share/collecting best practices from other international Launchpad programs.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, then we would like to hear from you!
Amazon Launchpad provides resources, expertise, and global infrastructure to entrepreneurs and startup companies to sell and deliver innovative products to millions of Amazon customers. We work with crowdfunding sites, incubators, and venture capitalists to provide onboarding support, marketing services, and exclusive promotion opportunities to our startup companies.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3+ years of B2B sales, sales support or marketing experience in a fast-moving business
· Experience using Salesforce and Excel
· Ability to communicate ideas and influence stakeholders effectively, both verbally and in writing
· Experience leading cross-functional projects
· MBA Degree
· Salesforce and Pardot Advanced/Bar Raiser User
· SQL knowledge or interest to learn basics
· Experience driving communications across remote cross-functional team
· Ability to deal with ambiguous problems
· Ability to organize and manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Valid through: 11/12/2020