- Effectively present and sell PPI’s group insurance products and services to meet and/or exceed sales goals. Develop marketing opportunities for assigned territory by soliciting brokerage community.
- Ensure all new sales are transitioned successfully by working with internal departments such as account management, sales support and case installation.
- Identify new distribution methods within assigned territory to market to new prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain necessary relationships with carrier partners.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive forces and trends within the insurance and benefits administration space.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as required.
- Produce sales activity reporting as requested.
Bachelors Degree with minimum 3-5 years experience in group insurance sales and/or service with proven track record. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Excellent presentation skills and PC skills required with ability to utilize a variety of software and technology.
Must be independent, entrepreneurial, organized. Significant travel required in the assigned territory, generally within PA, NJ, NY, CT, and MA. Must have the ability to work from remote office.