Account Executive Sales, BI, Business intelligence, Big Data
Our Client empowers everyday business users to independently manage, analyze and visualize complex data quickly and cost-effectively. Their mission is to transform complex data into insights everywhere, enabling access to business intelligence across the entire organization. Their leading innovation is used by companies seeking to gain insights to their own business, and also embedded by technology and service companies that aim to provide additional insights and value for their customers.
We are seeking a gifted and creative individual for lead qualification and development to join their AZ office, focusing on the US market. This role involves researching companies and contacts, inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to a Sales Executive. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart sales people.
More About them:
Our Client started in the early 2000s as nothing more than an idea: the idea that data analytics can be made fluent, easy and fast by radically improving data processing capabilities through technological innovation. After working for six years in stealth mode to perfect their disruptive In-Chip™ data engine and to tie it into an intuitive, user-oriented front end, Their Client launched its first commercial release in 2010 and caught the market by surprise: Suddenly there was a tool powerful enough to tackle big and disparate datasets, but simple enough to be used by almost anyone, Since then Their Client has seen meteoric growth that shows no sign of slowing, with headquarters in New York, close to $100 million in funding, and thousands of users in over 49 countries.
Account Executives here are hunters (All appointments set for you by the SDR team), focused and well-organized individuals, and will join our inside sales team in Scottsdale, selling to SMB and enterprise organizations across the US market. You must be comfortable qualifying prospects, demonstrating the solution and closing sales over the phone. The superior candidate will demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs and ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios. You must be able to deliver Sisense’s unique value proposition in a way that is compelling and relevant to a prospect’s specific requirements
What Will You Do?
- Exceed Yearly 800K-1MM ACV sales quota within prospect accounts
- Be responsible for the conversion of inbound leads and converting them to closed deals
- Thorough and proper qualification of customer needs and requirements
- Sell the ROI of the Data Visualization solutions we provide to potential clients
- Tenaciously follow-through and prioritize client needs in relation to sales opportunities for the company
- Contact and generate interest from prospects attained through telemarketingcampaigns
- Become a Sisense product expert and conduct product demonstrations to interested prospects via our web based conferencing tools
- You will become an expert of the Business Intelligence market and learn how to position Sisense relative to competing alternatives.
What Should You Have?
- Minimum 2-3years of SaaS/cloud inside salesexperience (remote sales)
- Proven over achievement record withSaaS/Cloud inside sales to the US market
- Excellent phone & email & social communication skills
- Understanding of the business drivers and buying process in enterprise customers
- Documented success converting leads into sales revenue
- Knowledge of salesforce.com #BONUS
- Business Intelligence experience #BONUS
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
What You'll Get:
· Base plus commission $65,000 OTE $130,000
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Free Computer
· Maternity/Paternity Leave
· Stock Options
· 16 Days of PTO