5 - 7 years experience • Technology
We are seeking a ?software sales athlete? for this great opportunity. If you are an established and successful ?A? player enterprise software sales professional with a strong solution selling background calling at the C-level of enterprise customers with a proven track record of quota achievement then this is for you! Our client is a pre-IPO fintech software company that is recognized as the leader in their segment and in high growth mode. Their offerings provide companies cost-effective, innovative SAAS solutions with a high ROI that allow companies to improve and increase financial productivity. As a result of their continued growth and expansion we are currently seeking candidates with complex software sales experience for a number of openings that they have. This is your opportunity as a qualified candidate to join a company that is rated #1 in their space and to leverage your background and maximize your income. Reasonable and attainable quotas and a lucrative compensation plan are offered to candidates with proven track records of sales success for this great opportunity:
Position title: Account Executive
Location: Anywhere in IL, WI, IN, MO area
THIS IS A VIRTUAL OFFICE-BASED POSITION
The Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to closing business with enterprise customers in the insurance sector in an assigned geographic territory to manage, develop and market the company?s offerings in order to secure new subscription business in the SAAS model. Working in collaboration with sales leadership and the sales operations team, the Account Executive will work closely with the Vice President , Sr. Vice President and C-level contacts within prospective customers to develop strategic relationships and close business to achieve quota.
- Own the sales process and develop and execute a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities in collaboration with internal departments such as marketing, partners and business development representatives to drive incremental revenue
- Coordinate and lead responses to RFIs/RFPs and other information and price requests.
- Provide timely customer feedback to the management and marketing teams
- Work closely and collaborate with other presales, product, operations, and legal teams
- Update Salesforce and provide regular updates, monthly projections and quarterly forecasts of all sales activities.
- Attend conferences and industry related events within assigned territory and as needed
- Minimum 5-7+ yearsexperience of successful enterprise software sales with a proven track record of quota achievement driving incremental revenue
- Must have strong solution selling experience with complex enterprise application software solutions to Fortune 500 companies at the C-level.
Experience and understanding of financial concepts at the corporate executive finance suite/CFO to solve business problems preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills to C-level audiences with the ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships and to customize solutions based on client needs. Strong in strategic, conceptual, and consultative selling.
- Superior written, verbal and strong public speaking skills and the ability to communicate technical information professionally when presenting information to prospects or internally.
- Experience using CRM sales applications.
- Excellent negotiating and professional networking skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50 percent depending on assigned territory.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, Economics, IT Finance preferred. MBA is a big plus.
For consideration email resume referencing job#TRY100