We are a team of passionate, dedicated, mission-driven professionals and we are looking for a new team member to manage Imperial, Riverside, and San Bernadino counties in Southern California. Ideal candidate will reside in/near one of these locations.
All About You
INITIATIVE: You consistently show initiative in creating strategic, thoughtful and sustainable approaches to develop appropriate business opportunities.
ACCOUNTABLE: You hold yourself accountable for staying up-to-date on industry trends and maintaining efforts toward strategic company sales goals.
COLLABORATIVE: You are a valued team member, collaborator and adviser when working with customers and internal stakeholders towards collective goals.
ADAPTABLE: You understand the complexities in the market, are comfortable adapting to them and understand the importance of understanding what a customer's needs may be.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the Imperial, Riverside, and San Bernadino County CA geographic territory to meet established business development goals
- Conduct strategic research on potential customers and build relationships with appropriately leveled staff members in order to introduce Lexia’s products
- Develop and deliver professional proposals and exceptional demonstrations to prospective customers in-person or via webinar that effectively communicate Lexia’s pedagogy and benefits
- Develop strategic approaches, networking activities and implementation plans (pre-sales) to create pipeline of prospective customers
- Collaborate strategically with internal stakeholders (i.e. Implementation, Research, Marketing, other Sales team members) in order to produce the best results for your customers
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of order entry, customer information, implementation needs, business development activity and results within SalesForce (CRM)
- Stay abreast of territory and industry changes and provide informative feedback to business leaders
- Maintain an activity level of 12-16 customer meetings/week (telephone and/or onsite)
- Travel throughout the territory while maintaining a high productivity level
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 10 years of teaching, administrative or similar experience within the K-12 space (i.e. curriculum, technology, e-learning, literacy/reading product); Imperial, Riverside, or San Bernadino County specific experience highly preferred
- 3 years minimum successful sales, business development and territory management experience; K-12 market highly preferred
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated consistent ability to strategically collaborate with management, internal stakeholders and customers to uncover needs and propose appropriate solutions
- Track record of goal attainment, proven and continued success in managing the pipeline sales process and closing business by creating a value-add for the customer to achieve revenue goals.
- Professional and proficient usage of CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality, concise and appropriate product presentations to groups of any size virtually or in-person
- Ability to travel locally (approx 40%) and overnight (approx 10%)