Is there a world where sales, SaaS and risk intersect? We're looking for an Account Executive who loves solving complex problems with a competitive drive. You'll combine sales strategy with outbound prospecting and a growth mind-set. If you have experience in the Governance, Risk and Compliance space you might just think our ISO code is AWESOME.
Did we mention you'll also be part of an amazing team? We have a dynamic team of Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Customer Success, and Product who are committed to helping organizations protect what matters.
Your Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Consultative and Conceptual Selling (50%)
Measures of Success: Win Rate, Recurring Revenue, User Licenses, Gross Revenue, Lead to Opportunity Conversions, Demos and Discovery calls
- Outbound prospecting: you'll source leads, research and connect via outbound calls, networking events, emails and other social media platforms to articulate value.
- Encourages for real and transparent conversations with customers about their needs and challenges. You're trying to find a customer-centric solution for key business needs.
- You're a builder and you'll be working closing with key internal stakeholders throughout the sales cycle.
Strategic Sales Planning (25%)
Measures of Success: Building business cases, knowledge of market/industry, connecting with internal stakeholders, and working with existing customer references
- Develops plans for growth within the region by combining commercial acumen with local relationships.
- Market research through multi-channel sources to stay on-top of prospects and the competitive landscape.
- Participates in industry forums, chapters, and associations relevant to the target customers.
Forecasting & Documentation (25%)
Measures of Success: Forecasting accuracy, accurate and up- to-date CRM data, mapping of decision makers and stakeholders, defining a quantitative 'new reality', and call to action
- Forecasting months in advance to achieve the best results – you're in it to win it!
- Capturing and documenting data using Salesforce and completing required fields for leads and early state opportunities.
- Collaborating with the team to find and assess gaps plus provide insights and knowledge on how to progress opportunities.
- Identifies, develops and creates new qualified sales opportunities from leads.
- 3-5 years related experience. Being in the SaaS environment is a big plus!
- Exposure or knowledge of governance, risk and compliance or audit is a big asset.
- Experience in a high initiative, high autonomy environment is critical for success; you are a resourceful problem-solver!
- Experience within the technology field is preferred; passion for solving business problems with technology is a must.
- Experience with marketing automation tools an asset