As a Commercial Lines Account Executive you will:
- Build and maintain constructive and effective relationships with internal and external customers by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Actively service and retain existing accounts and develop new business opportunities
- Maintain appropriate system records of service, marketing, and policy communications with clients and carriers by documenting and updating electronic files and AMS & Work Smart accordingly
- Schedule personal client meetings at annual renewal or more frequently to maintain consistent client contact.
- Provide technical support to Producers including proposals, suspense, follow-up, etc. to assist clients and achieve agency's business goals. Keep Producers apprised of client status.
- Respond to client inquiries, service requests and claims issues within established timeline
- Inform and educate clients regarding coverage, exclusions and exposures; conduct on-site client meetings as necessary
- Execute coverage analysis: enlist assistance of other departments when applicable; notify client of coverage gaps; provide client with quotation for additional coverages; document our proposal and client’s acceptance/declination in Work smart.
- Market, analyze, negotiate and prepare carrier renewals, including alternative renewal options
- Refer all leads, to appropriate department
- Review all renewals within established guidelines.
- Perform other specific duties as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Commercial Lines client management experience
- Valid California P&C brokers’ license
- College degree preferred
- Industry specific designations preferred- CISR, ARM or similar
- Proficient in insurance agency management systems, AMS 360 and Work Smart preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial Lines underwriting, coverage, rate analysis/procedures & experience reporting
- Ability to clearly articulate these products/plans to clients and underwriters, including compliance and legislative information.
- Understanding of marketplace trends and best practices to best meet client needs
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer applications, esp. Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to collect, interpret and/or analyze complex data and information.