What You Will Do in This Role
As a Spectralink Account Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving revenue growth through new business generation and prospect calling into our vertical market focused on Retail. You will also be responsible for retaining and growing revenue from existing business to achieve multi-million dollar quotas.
Although you will primarily sell direct to end-users, sales are fulfilled through channel partners and therefore understanding their role in the sales process is important. Maintaining accurate sales reports within SFDC is key.
Your territory will include enterprise and small-to-medium-sized businesses within our defined markets and indirectly supporting partner/reseller teams (approximately 30%) in selling Spectralink offerings, although not your primary function.
Working out of a home office anywhere in the Central/South region of the country, traveling from 30-40% effectively managing a large geographic territory.
Skills and Experience we’d like you to have:
- 8- 10+ years of experience in a major account or account executive role selling complex, solution oriented IT solutions.
- Strong knowledge in wireless voice communications and associated application partners.
- Knowledge of telephony and modernnetwork and security platforms.
- Must have a hunter mentality, with experience driving new business revenues.
- Proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding multi-million dollar targets.
- Retail or similar industrial vertical expertise is a plus.
- Proven ability to manage a large geographic territory and able to travel 30-40% overnight.
- Reside in a major metropolitan area.
- Proven history of CRM use and adherence.
- Social prospecting experience
- Understanding of the channel/reseller sales model.