What You’ll Do Here:
As an Account Executive, you'll play an integral part in helping identify what prospective clients really care about, what's slowing them down, and how we can help them. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team that significantly contributes to the overall growth and success of both our organization and our clients. The ideal Account Executive is an outgoing, organized, and a thoughtful relationship builder who knows how to inspire action and creatively solve problems. Your goal is to develop and nurture prospective accounts for PrecisionLender and establish relationships with community and regional banking institutions across the United States.
We are open to candidates working remotely from anywhere in the U.S. as the PrecisionLender offices are located in Charlotte and Cary, NC with the Q2 headquarters in Austin, TX.
- Work within a defined coverage territory to develop a deep pipeline of Executive level relationships by learning what their business objectives are and how our solution is uniquely positioned to solve them. Create ways to differentiate from other solution providers attempting to do the same thing by using your deep understanding of the customer to tailor outreach into meaningful, impactful interactions that are core to their business model.
- Ensure you are casting a wide net targeting prospects, securing two-way dialogue across all levels of both the business and support functions within the bank.
- Prove adept at owning conversations across all levels of an organization, being confident in interacting with C-suite level Executives and Analyst level staff alike.
- Guide prospects through every step of the sales process, including initial discussions, product demos (in partnership with Sales Engineers), partnership proposal, due diligence, contract negotiation, and introducing consultants and other staff into the process as needed.
- Work closely with our sales engineering, marketing and leadership teams to deliver value at every touchpoint and expand our relationships within a bank.
- Maintain the integrity of sales systems (Salesforce) and internal processes through execution and documentation, constantly seeking ways to help us grow and improve.
Your Experience, Skills & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience selling software to financial services companies; or
- 5+ years’ experience in a national or international consulting environment – focused on financial services
- Proven track record of leveraging a multitude of tools provided to you for developing your own pipeline
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
What You’re Awesome At:
- Being an energetic self-starter that excels at working both individually and as a team
- Communicating across all channels with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously and being able to keep all those balls in the air
- Listening way more than you talk, and always asking questions to better understand
- Embracing change and adapting quickly and with a positive attitude
- Going the extra mile and working in a team-based setting to create and accomplish goals together