The Becton-Dickinson (BD), Pyxis Supply Solutions team is expanding and is currently seeking an Account Executive to represent the expansive Pyxis supply point of use products and services throughout healthcare facilities. The Account Executive collaborates with customers in small to large acute care hospitals and medical facilities, outpatient clinics and specialty hospitals in the placement of the Pyxis suite of automated care success tools. By working with nursing, Supply Chain, Materials Management, Operating Room and Cath Lab leaders, the Account Executive will obtain signed leases for the Pyxis Supply Automation products and services. The product responsibility includes sale of the Pyxis SupplyStation, ProcedureStation, CathRack, Supply Knowledge Portal and other various products. The Account Executive is responsible for providing customers throughout the sales cycle, with the tools and information to justify the system’s placement.
- Establish contacts and build key relationships within their assigned geography.
- Provide information and high level analysis to assist customers in their decision-making process.
- Structure corporate contracts, including pricing, product offerings and value-added propositions
- Work in conjunction with field operations organization, field support, Technical Support and the Clinical Services Consulting teams to ensure seamless implementation for signed corporate contracts
- Demonstrated experience in conceptual and consultative selling
- College degree or equivalent work experiencerequired clinical background or clinical sales experiencepreferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- College degree (Bachelor)
- 5+ years of previous executive level sales experience in medical capital equipment, Return on Investment, and software sales with extended sales cycles.
- Concept selling background within a hospital environment to include multiple decision-makers highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of hospital materials management & clinical supply-chain is required.
- Exceptional leadership, communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Travel up to 50% of time.
- Strong PC skills required.
Job ID R-318756