SHI has a dynamic career opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional focused on new business development within our Public Sector Sales organization. The Account Executive's role will focus on developing new business with our existing customers and acquire new customers across a focused Named Account List. Working with our Sales Leadership, Internal Support, and our Training and Development Teams a successful candidate will be enabled to position SHI's Innovative Solutions and World Class Support to their Target Customer List.
This position supports the Named State and Local Government agencies in Nevada.
Include but not limited to:
- Develop Business from Existing Customers and Establish New Customers based on targeted sales techniques including but not limited to Cold Calling, Customer Meetings, Partner and Industry Networking, etc..
- Understanding Customer's Business Objectives, IT Priorities and Initiatives
- Positioning SHI's Portfolio of Products, Solutions, Services and Capabilities
- Develop and Manage Strategic Relationships with Customer and Partner Contacts
- Collaborate with Internal Support Teams – Pre and Post Sales
- Excel in a Team Selling Environment
- Identify, Create, Develop and Manage Opportunities in the Sales Pipeline and Sales Management Platform to achieve Sales Targets and Goals
- Continuing Education on Industry Trends
- Travel for Customer Meetings and SHI Events
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
- Minimum of 3-5 Years of Successful IT Sales Experience
- Display a documented history of New Business Development
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ambitious and Motivated with excellent time management, planning, and organization skills
- Ability to travel as required by business
- 4 Year College Degree
- Advanced Degrees, Sales and technical certifications
- Experience Selling Complex IT Solutions to Large Public Sector Customers
- Working knowledge of Programs from Industry Leading OEMs such as Microsoft, Dell/VMware, HP, Cisco, Apple, AWS, Lenovo
- Working knowledge of emerging technologies such as Cloud, Security, IoT, Digital Workplace.