The primary purpose of this role is to manage a portfolio of new and existing pro customer accounts to establish Lowe's as a preferred vendor and partner for the accounts served. This includes responsibility for analyzing and studying the company's business, identifying opportunities in ProServices sales processes and programs, and then proposing solutions leading to increased efficiencies and profitability within the customer business model.
• Develops and implements a thorough and complete selling strategy for each customer in their portfolio
• Listens to customers feedback (i.e. challenges, comments, concerns) and utilizes this information to formulate an effective strategy to increase year over year customer profitable spend
• Travels to customers’ job sites and business locations regularly to meet with and present to Directors, Presidents, etc. to build and maintain customer relationships
• Meets the highest level purchasing decision makers to conduct supplier annual reviews, coordinate and lead quarterly and annual planning and production meetings, hold vendor specific trade shows, board of director vendor approval meetings, etc.
• Applies a consultative selling strategy to understand the needs of the customer and apply a proactive selling approach when scheduling on-going follow-ups with sales opportunities
• Serves as a key partner to the channel sales team at the local level, working to create opportunities for contracts, develop local relationships for national account customers, and drive more sales within existing contracts
• Furthers relationships by getting customers on Lowe's for Pros (structure account, change pricing, view catalogs) platform and utilizing tools available to increase spend i.e. e-procurement, punch out functions, etc.
• Leverages the AEP community to share knowledge, communicate wins, and collaborate with the entire team and other teams at Lowe’s
• Communicates with Territory Manager in assigned territory to determine sales opportunities and issues with products used by Pro business customers in order to customize sales opportunities and source desired products in the market
• Researches and analyzes the market to ascertain competitive service levels, Pro programs, and price ranges in order to leverage trends and better serve customers
• Integrates with customer’s accounting and business operations practices to best support and integrate processes between Lowe’s and customer’s purchasing and accounting systems
Bachelor's Degree -Business or related field and 4 years relevant professional sales experience OR 8 relevant professional sales experience in lieu of degree
Experience selling products and services to strategic accounts and or Business to Business selling
Strong communications skills to interact with customer accounts
Sales experience in the maintenance, repair, operations, construction, home improvement, or property maintenance industry
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Job ID 1510851BR